Table of content
few years ago, you could text a private message to any user via YouTube creative studio. It was a beneficial feature both for fans and followers of the YouTuber's work and different companies. Now the video hosting has removed such possibility. That's why many users wonder how to contact someone on YouTube now?
If you can't use direct tools to reach your goal, you'll have to think outside the box. Below, I'm going to talk about the ways I occasionally try to contact YouTubers. Maybe these simple 5 tips will help you connect with the desired YouTube channel.
Solution #1 Via business inquiry emails
Instead of the option to write personal messages to bloggers, the world's most popular video hosting has left users with another function. Channel owners can post their email addresses on the About page. In this case, anyone can send an email and close the desired goal. It is the easiest instrument, how to contact someone on YouTube.
What exactly you need to do:
- Sign in to your YT channel and find the person you want to email in the list of subscriptions. You don't have to text only the people you're subscribed to. You can view the contact information of absolutely any channel that shares this info. The only nuance is that unauthorized users do not have access to business inquiry emails.
- Once you are on the channel's home page, look for the About tab in the list. It is at the very end of the horizontal menu.
- Now you need to find the section with additional information and next to the column Business inquiry emails, click the button next to it. After this action, you will have to confirm that you are not a robot and the database of emails is not collected by any service.
- Once you have done everything described above, you should see the contacts of the channel you are interested in.
In some situations, bloggers purposely don't give an email address to communicate. If this is so, you need to use an alternative method, how to contact someone on YouTube. Below, I'll share the most effective ways for reaching people.
Solution #2 Through the community or comments
If there aren't many followers on the channel yet, you can draw attention to yourself through the Community tab or leave a comment below the video. Some folks think it's a silly way to do it, and it won't work. Micro-blogs are pretty active and are constantly communicating with fans.
Solution #3 Via PR manager or agent
It is better to contact prominent bloggers, influencers, and ambassadors through official contacts of managers. Such people have little available time and have to manage it properly. Even if a YouTuber notices your comment in the community, you probably won't get any feedback.
How to contact someone on YouTube through agents? Channel owners often list their social networks in the About tab. In the profile description signature, many leave direct contacts of their manager or the person in charge of business activities.
Solution #4 Per social media
This tip on how to contact someone on YouTube overlaps a little with the previous one. You can quickly go to any social network that the blogger has left in the About section and write a personal message. However, it would be best if you understood the following:
- bloggers don't always respond to DMs;
- you must follow the rules of networking;
- a YouTuber is not obliged to be friends with you or accept your commercial offer.
Usually, the owners of YT channels leave their contact on several social networks. The most common are Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Solution #5 Via a blog or website
Besides social networks, the URL of a personal blog or website can also be used as a contact. There you can also find an email address or other YouTuber information details. In addition, you can comment on the person's blog posts and get positive feedback.
These were the basic recommendations on how to contact someone on YouTube. With their help, you will most likely get in touch with the right person. However, if the blogger didn't give any of their information, try googling them on the Internet. You will probably come across a social networking site or other resource associated with the person's nickname or name.
Besides, to keep good relationships with YouTube bloggers you know, you can use a personal CRM. Download the Nection app to add new contacts from different channels and stay in touch with them. Networking is the tool you need to remain successful in your personal and business affairs in today's world.